Friday 5 February 2010

Ann Summers!

Have you checked out Ann Summers new items yet? The new ranges are divine...there's a 'space' theme which I don't quite understand, but I'm in love with most of the range! 

With Valentines Day in mind, one of my favourites is this gorgeous pink basque!

There's a matching bra and pants set if that's more your style, but this cute basque is the perfect way to highlight your best parts, even if you've just had a huge meal or some choccies...I love the thong, too, and it's super cute bow! Team this with some super cute matching pink heels, and he'll be breathless! The whole outfit is only £40, too, which is amazing value!

Looking for something a little less tight fitting? This red babydoll has just the right amount of floatiness to look sexy without being skin tight, and the halter neck is really flattering!

At only £20, it's perfect if you are on a budget, and it's sure to raise his temperature. Team with sky high black heels, and keep your legs bare for maximum impact!

Have you got a favourite new piece, or have you bought something for V Day already? Please share it with me, I'm torn between these two!

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment