Friday 5 February 2010

Hello!

Hi!
My name is Elle, and I have a lingerie addiction! I spend hours looking at the new collections from Ann Summers, Knickerbox, La Senza, La Perla...even smaller brands from abroad. I love buying things, and seeing what the designers have come up with!

So I've decided to start a blog to help everyone see the best designs around at the moment, and to provide some tips on the quality, fit and how to wear them to look the best possible. And with Valentines coming up, what better time to start!

So whether you are looking for something sexy for that special someone, or something that will make you feel like a goddess, bookmark this and you won't miss a thing!

E x

KKGC57BD9JHN (Ignore that, it's a code so I can be added to blog directories!)

No comments:

Post a Comment