Tuesday 16 February 2010

Daily Wears!

I hate the Winter, lingerie wise. The standard Christmas themed lingerie comes out, which has tiny changes to the year before, and all the cute Spring colour and flirty lace is taken away...I guess the lingerie companies think we girls really do hide in huge jumpers and stop shaving our legs!

It does, however, make this time of year even more exciting. Even the normal wear ranges seem exciting! I've already brightened my mornings by investing in this cute coloured T shirt bra:
bra at La Senza Lingerie - Click to view larger image

And this glamorous red lace effect bra is perfect for when I want to wear something a little sexier for the day...



My favourite new item from La Senza this week, though? It's got to be these sexy nautical PJs! I really hope the nautical phase stays big, and that La Senza have some sexy nautical themed lingerie for us very soon. What could be better then dreaming of seaside holidays in cute boat themed bras....Especially in dreary February!
La Senza on Sea Vest & Shorts at La Senza Lingerie - Click to view more details

Do you love nautical things too? Or are you loving a different craze right now? Let me know!

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment